Dynamite baits new range

Mald

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry i havent twigged this post earlier, as u all know i`m new to carping and i`m using the boilies phil my local tackle dealer recommended. On looking, i`m actually using the spicy shrimp and prawn and i also have the popups.

Not been using them long enough to give u massive feedback BUT i was fishing bradshaws today and i saw 1 person pull a carp out with about 10 of us on the bank, and i had 5 Runs on my shrimp boilies. Later a younger kid was learning and asking for help, he was running low on bait so i chucked him a boilie, got a run within 10 mins !!

Definately work there anyways...highly recommended and will definately use there again!

Chris

Here fishy fishy.......

140 hours of blanking at Carcus!! 2 carp runs and countless bream .

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com

Just wanted to add : The dip for the spicy shrimp and prawn is hurrendus! I got it on my fingers last night, when i lifted my hands to my face while eating a butty i nearly gagged! YUCK!!

works a treat tho lol. :D

Chris

Here fishy fishy.......

140 hours of blanking at Carcus!! 2 carp runs and countless bream .

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com

costers:

i don't care how much I get on my fingers because I love the stuff

Yeah but you're bloody weird, if only the fish would take the bait as readily as you do matey.

A certain occasion in a car park in Preston springs to mind! I think we should've had the paramedics on standby!