Discovery shed

Peter M

Just switched on to real time extra and forgot that it had changed its name to Discovery shed and on now is a new fishing programme with bob nudd. At last some decent new fishing programme without that gordie T**t (no offence to gordies).

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

Just switched on to real time extra and forgot that it had changed its name to Discovery shed and on now is a new fishing programme with bob nudd. At last some decent new fishing programme without that gordie T**t (no offence to gordies).

God its grim though...

Bob Nudd is a great match fisherman. A lovely bloke too I'm sure... but he ain't great tv...

Makes Matt Hayes look like Robert De Niro and Chris Yates like Geilgud... :D

He was an old man who fished alone in a skiff in the Gulf Stream and he had gone eighty-four days without taking a fish. (Hemingway - The old man and the sea)

Bummer, Missed it. Did he have maggots in his catapult?

Bread was the secret bait... no crucian carp was safe!

He was an old man who fished alone in a skiff in the Gulf Stream and he had gone eighty-four days without taking a fish. (Hemingway - The old man and the sea)

OI OI,

Non taken but you missed the letter E after the letter G & before the O, ..GEORDIES bonnie lad.

:bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

i hate the way sometimes the descriptions on sky are a bit vague so you dont know which episode your going to watch/record and it always ends up being that episode of go fishing where john wilson treads on his donkey tip while barbel fishing,

about time there was something fresh