Phone's (Phonebush) disclaimer

Phone

All

Lots of new guys since I used to post as Phonebush so it is time for my disclaimer to be repeated.

I, Phonebush, frequently lie. I, Phonebush, never quote outside sources since I am an exhaulted and oft quoted expert on all thing carp myself. Each period ending a sentence posted by me, Phone (Phonebush), is an implied smiley face.

I, Phone (Phonebush), practice the tennants prescribed by CAG and put a great deal of emphasis on the word FUN, as in "Phone( Phonebush) tries to have FUN". If ever I infringe on any poster's personal values I am truly a temporary twit, declare a Senior moment (I am 70), and appolige now, in advance.

You can call me Phone but in the disclamer I use my whole name Phonebush.

Phone

PS: For those of you who don't know my moniker comes from the great distances and locations from where I can call fish in to my offerings.

PPSS: CAG stands for the Carp Anglers Group, a mostly American group of carp anglers. You, the Brits, would/should/do like the attention we give carp both in the water and on the bank. Many CAG members are exPats.

Welcome back 'Phone :):)

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

I thought it time to come back to one of my favorite sites, AnglersNet and see "what can be done" to save you. I have an appointment with the EA regulatory and laws committee soon. At least THEY have good taste when selecting commenters!

Phone

• 10 years later...
20 hours ago, Phone said:

All

My annual update for 2020

Have a great time on AN

Phone

Wow, over 10years already? 

I thought that time was only supposed to pass quickly if you were enjoying yourself!

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

5 hours ago, Cameraman said:

Ok, so what this got to do with course fishing????

Another senior moment????

Just kidding?

It's a sign that he's finally admitting that carp are nothing special, and just another coarse fish. He is, after all, part carp. 

John.

• Haha 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John