Sign in to follow this  
j green

wheely farm fisherie in clacton(its brilliant)

hi everyone

last year in july i went to a fisherie in clacton called wheely farm and even though its on a main road its absalutly superb fishing and there is alot of twenty and there are thirty pounders in there and i went there and from 5.oo pm on the saturday over night and untill 12.oo am

the next day which is 18 hours. i casted out a boilie with a pva bag and i swear to god i put my rod on the alarm and i dident even have my baitrunner on and my rod started bending over on the alarm i struck and realed in a 14 pound leather and then i casted out and then 9.30 pm that night i had a 22 lbs mirror and again that night at 4.30 am in the morning i had a 17 lbs common. its a brilliant 20 lbs water.

if anyone wants any more infomation on the fisherie and how to get there juste mail and i will tell and if anyone has been there what do you think about the fisherie.

j.green

It was a long session.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

hi norfolk dan

i dident come on the anglers net to talk about that but i was flicking through some photos of some fish i had caught and i saw some photos of wheely and some of the fish i had caught so i thoght i would mention it to everyone to see if the would give it a try

j.green

j green:

hi norfolk dan

i dident come on the anglers net to talk about that but i was flicking through some photos of some fish i had caught and i saw some photos of wheely and some of the fish i had caught so i thoght i would mention it to everyone to see if the would give it a try

Yeah, I was only joking

Sounds a great session anyway and a good water like you say

Dan

Guest Chris Perch

Hi I am going to clacton in a few weeks does anyone have any details of where this place is Wheely Farm as I might give it a look???