kayak type

ukbushman

Hello mate,

Having tried a few.Ive opted for the Ocean kayak Trident 15.Im very happy with it, its long line gives a good glide and there is plenty of room for any amount of gear.Its previous owner however .Sold it to me because he found the Tarpons more stable. I would be interested if you have any ideas on that.

cheers Martin

Hi,

I have an Ocean Kayak Prowler 13 and Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro TW. I acquired the Prowler 13 first but it was a toss-up as to whether to get this or the Scupper and I ultimately ended up with both.

The Prowler is better if you are taking a good volume of gear but if you intend to paddle any distance the Scupper is the one to take but if you are 14 stone plus it may be a tight fit!

KAYAKS:

* OK Prowler 13 (Sunrise)

* OK Scupper Pro TW (Mango Flame)

• 2 weeks later...