anyone help ?

*Ant*

Hello all :)

After all your help on my shelter choice i'd like to ask for input on the following....

1. Can anyone give me any details on Daiwa Pro Carp X rods, i've heard of the "S" and "Z" but not the "X".

2. I've been looking for a couple of Daiwa powermesh X 11ft 2.25lb rods, but nobody seems to have them, anyone help?

3. Does anyone know how long the Dinamite Baits frenzied range of baits, in the big tubs, last once the're opened.

Thanks for any replies and I hope you're all catching more than me in these FREEEEEZING conditions. :confused: :)

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Old economy range, bought an eleven footer round 90/91,they originally had twin legged rings then they upgraded to single leg rings.

Broke the tip on the eleven footer about 2 1/2 years ago when i rung them up they sold me a new tip section from stock complete wit twin leg rings. Give them a ring they may be able to sell you some.

Think the range then was, sensor, pro carp, powermesh, dictator, infinity.

Alive without breath,

As cold as death;

Never thirsty, ever drinking,

All in mail never clinking.

I`ll just get me rod!!!

Anthony,

Can't comment on the other daiwa rods, but I can recommend the dictators. I have three and have had them for 4 or 5 years and can't fault them. I do have an oldish powermesh, 11ft in 1 3/4 which is also a great rod (I also use it for spinning).

As for the baits, if they're shelf lifes they should last for months. I'd suggest you phone up the company though and ask.

Rob.