Seat Box

fisherking

Hi all

Ive been away from serious fishing for a few years now and my gear has been raped by my teenage son who does not like to replace anything.

Besides using all my terminal stuff he has wrecked my seatbox so as I have decided to get back into things I need a bit of advice on what to get.

I still have my river stuff, seat etc so this is for pole fishing on lakes commercials etc.

I had a look at the Maver Pro today and looks ok with the foot plate attached and reasonable at £160 but the main thing for me is comfort and I want to get the most comfortable seat box as the sitting area of me has a lot more weight on it as the years are catching up so any help and advice would be greatly appreciated

Hi John

A friend of mine who switches between match and pleasure angling has had a few years' use from the box in the link below.

He is really happy with it....and at 6'2" and 19 stone...if it's capable of supporting him, it's up to most jobs, I'd have thought.

http://www.trevstackle.com/products/Match_...Y-4600-620.html

Alan

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Hi all

Ive been away from serious fishing for a few years now and my gear has been raped by my teenage son who does not like to replace anything.

Besides using all my terminal stuff he has wrecked my seatbox so as I have decided to get back into things I need a bit of advice on what to get.

I still have my river stuff, seat etc so this is for pole fishing on lakes commercials etc.

I had a look at the Maver Pro today and looks ok with the foot plate attached and reasonable at £160 but the main thing for me is comfort and I want to get the most comfortable seat box as the sitting area of me has a lot more weight on it as the years are catching up so any help and advice would be greatly appreciated

Alright Fisherking?

I have got the Maver pro seatbox myself, and although it is a good box with plenty of room, i would say that the foam padding on the seat is a little inadequate (for my 6' 1" and 20 stone anyway). I got my box when they first came out so they may have improved the padding?? I don't know. Just thought i'd let you have my views on it. The one on the above link from Trev's looks like a winner though.

Jp

Jp <"))))><