Improve your coarse fishing

mjbarnes12

with all this talk of promotion ,hows this for promoting a mag

Youtube Video ->Original Video

some editers have too much time on their hands

So its safe for BJ to put his head above the parapet again!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't dream of putting you in your place, Stubbs minor! Now see me in my study and you'd better be wearing your best caning trousers, m'lad! :o

As for your points about product promotion, I suppose that's down to the editor/managing editor/publisher or similar deity in charge of policy. A clever angler like your fine self will see through any obvious promotion, though, I'm sure. ;)

Love it! How many angling mags do I have to shove down he back of my caning trousers to absorb the blows.....It strikes me that the weeklies could possibly have a use after all!

It's pure coinidence that a friend of mine sent me to a link for an online questionnaire "How sarcastic are you, really?" Sad to report I scored 'abnormally sarcastic'. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit only to the imbeciles who can't understand humour in the first place!

Berni read your reply and damned nearly sprayed her coffee over the keyboard!

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Berni read your reply and damned nearly sprayed her coffee over the keyboard!

Obviously a fine woman of impeccable taste, with just that one lapse on an otherwise perfect record. B)

Oh, and whoever came out with that 'sarcasm is the lowest form of wit' cobblers, is an oik of the first water. An oik I say! :rolleyes:

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

And there lies the problem, we do see through it, and it devalues that magazine.

Ah but, y'see Pete old thing, you and your noble ilk are not the target readership and I doubt you ever will be. Well, you might sneak under the radar, what with your mania for fish-finders, iPods and similar new-fangled electrickery and all that, but those bearing the imprints of a wicker creel on their traditional bottoms will never be part of what we magazine moguls call our 'demographic'.

Counseling is available, mind. ;)

Ah but, y'see Pete old thing, you and your noble ilk are not the target readership and I doubt you ever will be. Well, you might sneak under the radar, what with your mania for fish-finders, iPods and similar new-fangled electrickery and all that, but those bearing the imprints of a wicker creel on their traditional bottoms will never be part of what we magazine moguls call our 'demographic'.

Counseling is available, mind. ;)

Mr Bender sir,

In reference to your above post to Mr Waller.

May I be so bold as to ask where one might purchase the items you mention, namely Mr Waller's "noble ilk", and your very own "demographics".

To see such items endorsed in the writing of such an esteemed angler as yourself, leads me to believe they must be, (in modern parlance), "pritty speshul, innit".

I know not what the aforementioned items do, but I feel assured that whatever it is that they do, they will be the best items available for doing it. Your endorsement is enough for me.

The price is irrelevant, but will ask just two questions.

"Are they made by Fox"?

and "Do they come in camo"?

I await a reply at your earliest convenience.

Yours Sincerely

A Gozzer.

John. :rolleyes:

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Mr Bender sir,

In reference to your above post to Mr Waller.

May I be so bold as to ask where one might purchase the items you mention, namely Mr Waller's "noble ilk", and your very own "demographics".

To see such items endorsed in the writing of such an esteemed angler as yourself, leads me to believe they must be, (in modern parlance), "pritty speshul, innit".

I know not what the aforementioned items do, but I feel assured that whatever it is that they do, they will be the best items available for doing it. Your endorsement is enough for me.

The price is irrelevant, but will ask just two questions.

"Are they made by Fox"?

and "Do they come in camo"?

I await a reply at your earliest convenience.

Yours Sincerely

A Gozzer.

John. :rolleyes:

John,

In modern parlance, ya only have ta arks the question, innit blood?

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

John,

In modern parlance, ya only have ta arks the question, innit blood?

Perfectly put, Bredren!

;)