newbie from Lowestoft Suffolk

benacre

Hi just joined after three bad years of no fishing, looking to get back in the frame. My main places are the Waveney, Field Farm at Wrentham and the lakes at beccles near the railway line. any news on how these venues are fishing will be helpful as it has been a long tme since i fished them.

Cheers

benacre.

I'm lucky to go fishing everyday (when the FPO allows me)

East Anglian Fishing Forum

http://www.easternanglers.co.uk/

Hi benacre and welcome to Angers Net.

I don't know that area so can't help but did want to say hello.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi Ben, apparently the lakes at Beccles are fishing well to the very light footed. I heard today that the margins are doing the biz, but only to folk who make NO noise as the ground is very soft at this time of the year.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Ben, apparently the lakes at Beccles are fishing well to the very light footed. I heard today that the margins are doing the biz, but only to folk who make NO noise as the ground is very soft at this time of the year.

that was the problem with field farm fisheries at wrentham. Too many idiots lumping about and visitors standing behind you putting the fish off too.

Looking forward to fishing the lakes at Beccles next week.

I'm lucky to go fishing everyday (when the FPO allows me)

East Anglian Fishing Forum

http://www.easternanglers.co.uk/