Milton Pools Fishery - Advice

ForZiE

Has anyone been to Milton pools fishery in oxfordshire?

I went donkeys years ago but going again this sunday with a mate. Just looking for anyone that may have

been or any advice for tackling an un known lakes.

I believe there is a good few mixes of pools and some good fish. So tips or advice would be much apreciated. ;)

thanks for the reply. Was just wondering if anyone had been before and found anything working well down there or a good spot to tuck into?!

Sorry ForZie, I've not fished here for about 15 years! I really can't help that much. Are you hoping for specimen carp, average carp, a mixed bag or a bite a minute? There must be someone on here that has been recently?

Rich

Sorry ForZie, I've not fished here for about 15 years! I really can't help that much. Are you hoping for specimen carp, average carp, a mixed bag or a bite a minute? There must be someone on here that has been recently?

Rich

Nothing to serious! maybe just a niced mixed bag and a average carps would be nice. Just tackling a different area really and getting back into the swing of fishing!

• 1 year later...
Nothing to serious! maybe just a niced mixed bag and a average carps would be nice. Just tackling a different area really and getting back into the swing of fishing!

soory for this being a year late :S , but from my past experiences of milton pools..if you are wanting a mixed bag of fish..house lake is the way to go. in the summer.. roach, bream and small carp go in the lillies but the bigger fish tend to be in the deeper parts of the lake, especially the koi, tench and orfe. if you have a long pole, that would be my prefered technique ;)

i would highly reccomend this fishery and is great for all types of fishermen ;)