Africa

kleinboet

Now I know there will be people that say RACIST!! but please read and then decide:

Up until the middle of the 80's, regardless of what you have been told, there was NOT a lot of true starvation in Africa, due to the intensive farming in the Southern States. The states of South Africa, Southern Rhodesia and South West Africa were the "bread basket" of Africa.

Unfortunately that is no more!!

The most publicly known of this is Harari - Robert Mugabe has thrown the white Farmers out of the country and bankrupted themselves. The indigenous Africans can subsist farm very well - but intensive farming on a large scale......NO

Southwest Africa is now Namibia, the ANC run South Africa, and Mugabe has ruined South Rhodesia (now called Zimbabwe). This country alone has pumped millions of pounds into the African nations - For how long must we carry on?

For those of you who say we are building in Africa, go and see the wells that were turned into cesspits etc. And this was the money that got through!! Most of it ended up in the bank accounts of ministers or "procurers"

I think that it is about time that the money being sent to these countries should be stopped, and the message given that they were fine for thousands of years until suddenly there was money being sent to them.

Think about what that money could do for this country!!

IMPO I am sick of other "first world" countries that snigger behind their hands at us!!

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I will pop over to Ebay and buy a new Battle Bowler and Flak jacket looks like being a rough night or two.............................................................................

............................................. :help::whistling:

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

i fail to see how the truth is racist ?

africa was the civilisation of the world after persia look at them both now nothing but seething religious hatred the people now ignorant savages compared to their heyday ,rather than learn they destroyed ,rather than show us a thing or two they declined and now sit back and demand money rather than help themselves once more :rolleyes:

its just as much our fault as theirs if we resisted nature would even up the score and perhaps the people would sort themselves out ,our doo gooding is the opposite.

when we were in caves they had civilisations did they give us hand outs? not on your nellie

in the last 50 years we have funneled 1 trillion dollars to africa yet nothing has improved.

the trouble is aid has now replaced agricultural and mechanical output ,why bother working when sitting round covered in crap gets the west in a charity frenzy ?

why grow stuff when it comes in sacks free ,why make stuff when lorries full of the wests cast offs arrive daily ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

No sorry, not racist at all, or selfish, it is true that Mugabe has ruined Zimbabwe. Over the last 30 years it has been constantly give give give to Africa and Im sorry it has to stop. I have no idea what the answer is to Africas problems but millions and millions have been sent (how much actuly got there Im not sure) NOTHING ever seems to get done. There are FAR more important causes in this country than chucking cash down the drain called africa

Just one big fish, PLEASE!!!!!!

Current global policies are leading inexorably to the depopulation of Africa through warfare, starvation and disease.

Any amount of western aid is effectivly a sticking plaster on an open artery and everyone in power knows that it's ability to stave off the inevitable is non existant.

Personally, I suspect that the powers that be in the west are quite deliberatly enginering the depopulation of Africa in the same way that they are enginering factional religious infighting and destabilisation of governments in the middle east. The latter to remove the threat from what is currently a wealthy and populous region that will be competing for resourses once the oil money runs out and the former to provide food production and a bit of "Lebensraum" - Nazi reference quite intentional.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Are not Africas problems firmly in the lap of the West? Owing to the Centries of colonial rape the continant, sufferd what we never spoiled the Arab civilizations took care of, we ruined the civilisations of the Westen African Gold Coast of Ghana and the Benien Empire of what is now mainly Nigeria. In the absence of better alternatives I think I can put up with the 80 or so pence it costs me a year in my tax bill, I would rather suport the aledged sponging of dieing African children, than British parasitic hand out fat, dole ponces.

I think also denieing the existance of starvation in African countries in the Eighties as a bit hard to under stand In the Sudan,Ethiopia,Eritria,Somalia, The Central African Republic, Ziare,Angola,Chad,Maurutainia,To name but a few Starvation through War and famine was rife. Southern Africa was doing well granted, but feeding Africa was forced on them owing to the trade embargo placed on them oweing to Apartide, they would have rather traded with the world for the better prices thier products would have gained thier benevolance was forced on them.

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Ken - There is only one thing causing the depopulation of Africa - AIDS!!!

If the African nations got together (not this OAE rubbish) and WORKED together, those with arable land could work with those who don't. There are people who could farm large scale, but they are way up north, so why don't the countries with the land allow the "northeners" to farm their land. In turn the countries that are not so lucky as to have arable land, could start manufacture (they have the manpower!!!) and start to trade with the farmers. Just think - happy Africans!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription