Biggest Carp this weekend???????

rabster

craynerd:

Just got back from my day trip to Rhyll, weather was lovely, shopping was good and me and my girlfiend had a great time spending the prize money. Thanks a lot to anglersnet and a massive thanks to rabster for setting up the competition.

Regards

Chris

PS when can I reclaim my prize money, kept all the reciepts as requested.

Hmmm, I notice you posted that at 9.11am, so it took you 11 minutes to go around the shops in Rhyll & get home? Given the shops in Rhyll I'm surprised it took you that long, but I suppose the roads are busy at that time!

As for those receipts you've collected, send them to Anglers Net & I'm sure they'll be more than happy to re-imburse you!

So, next weekend - I hope if I post the same topic again (minus the Seychelles bit I hasten to add)that someone will actually have caught a carp.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, GRRR i`m going fishin thursday/friday lol...whats with the weekend! can we not change it to week :D least i may have a chance then!

Here fishy fishy.......

140 hours of blanking at Carcus!! 2 carp runs and countless bream .

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com

I set my carp rods up last night after a winter break.

Being an allrounder I fish for other species which are easier to catch in the winter!!!!!!!!

Saw carp caught last Wednesday night from my club water.

have been trickling a bit of bait into a few pegs the last few weeks as the nights draw out.

Weather is perfect, everythings ready to rock straight after work until 9.50pm

A blank is all set then!!!!!!!!!!

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

I've been confined to barracks this weekend. :(

So can someone provide some piscatorial inspiration & tell me they've actually caught a carp this weekend? Or maybe bagged up? Could it be someone has caught a big 'un! Do tell, piccies would be even better.

Anyone?

rabster:

So, go on, who got the biggest?

I blanked, so you've nothing to beat there then!    :(  

Post on here the weight of your best fish this weekend.

Only fish caught between 12 midnight Friday & 12 midnight tonight qualify.

The winner gets two weeks in the Seychelles & bragging rights hereabouts!

This competition is not open to fibbers or their friends & family. Terms & conditions apply.

'er in doors CARPING on about finishing the decorating rather than wandering the banks and checking out local lakes!!!!

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

Hate to spoil the thread, but I CAUGHT ONE !!!

A nice mirror, 16lb 2oz, had a couple of knocks throughout the day but only had one proper take which resulted in that fish.

:D:D:D

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"