Young Anglers Tortured

Leon Roskilly

After reading this, there's a lot going on inside my head.

But I simply don't have the words to express my feelings.

I was a young kid out fishing with my mate many years ago.

That something like this could happen is just incomprehensible.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2...15875-21256707/

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

After reading this, there's a lot going on inside my head.

But I simply don't have the words to express my feelings.

I was a young kid out fishing with my mate many years ago.

That something like this could happen is just incomprehensible.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2...15875-21256707/

Saw this story breaking yesterday but didnt post as i just didnt know what to say ,as kids fishing the local ponds hidden away in the woods we would often take to shooting each others floats with catapults when bored and this would often end in fisticuffs but a few minutes later you were all mates again ,Lads from the next village would appear and the fishing competition/float distruction would again happen with the resulting inter village scrap but again a few minutes later everyone would laugh about it .

This news report is hard to comprehend/understand ,way out there like Pluto,cant get my head round it.

What goes on in there heads and what must there home life be like to make this possible ...... Steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

If it was up to me, I'd take a leather belt to the pair of them. That's what's wrong with kids these days. They've no sense of punishment for anything they do anymore.

....Andy....

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

If it was up to me, I'd take a leather belt to the pair of them. That's what's wrong with kids these days. They've no sense of punishment for anything they do anymore.

....Andy....

I would hope that they spend the rest of their youth locked inside a reformatory..

A hiding may have been in order if they had been naughty, but I dare say that attempted murder and grievous bodily harm go beyond the realms of naughtiness.

Makes the blood boil... My boys will no be doing anything without me being around until they are at least 15 years old and more than capable of looking after themselves.

I read about an incident at Gillingham Pier a few years ago, was along a similar vein. What sad times we live in..

As I bit into the nectarine, it had a crisp juiciness about it that was very pleasurable - until I realized it wasn't a nectarine at all, but A HUMAN HEAD!

I know the story that you are referring to as I saw the headlines on the news last evening, I haven't clicked onto the link as I know that I too will be appalled and angered by what I will probably find there. I am not burying my head in the sand but after reading stories like this one over the past number of years I find that they only serve to make me as mad as hell. I will however proffer some sort of explanation regarding the senseless lack of regard that some of the young perpetrators of these heinous crimes show to their often helpless victims. I believe that the sort of kids who do these things live in a fantasy world governed by violent computer games and films, added to that music with lyrics filled with guns and crime. I don't believe for one moment that any kid is born evil but over only a few short years they can become so given the right circumstances.

. I will however proffer some sort of explanation regarding the senseless lack of regard that some of the young perpetrators of these heinous crimes show to their often helpless victims. I believe that the sort of kids who do these things live in a fantasy world governed by violent computer games and films, added to that music with lyrics filled with guns and crime. I don't believe for one moment that any kid is born evil but over only a few short years they can become so given the right circumstances.

...and that'll be the line the defence team will take.

It's got nothing to do with movies, music, Al Pacino or 50 Cent. These little brats simply have no idea what punishment is but I bet they know their 'rights'. They know fine well what they did was wrong. What they didn't have was any fear of the repercussions because there aren't any in place. Jail is for adults and you can't hit children for being bad and they've grown up on this knowledge. You can blame films and music but there are millions of kids watching and listening to the same stuff who don't harm anything or anyone.

If adults were allowed to discipline children properly, we woudn't have half the problem kids we have now. It's that simple.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

I believe that the sort of kids who do these things live in a fantasy world governed by violent computer games and films, added to that music with lyrics filled with guns and crime. I don't believe for one moment that any kid is born evil but over only a few short years they can become so given the right circumstances.

Maybe. But then again, maybe they're just living in a padded buble created by this society's total inability to create consequences for past wrongdoings.

When I was at school, if someone misbehaved, they got a detention and for more serious incidents, the cane or the slipper.

Now, they can't have their fredom imposed upon buy a detention and they know only to well that nobody can legally punish them physically. and the consequence is...........

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

...and that'll be the line the defence team will take.

It's got nothing to do with movies, music, Al Pacino or 50 Cent. These little brats simply have no idea what punishment is but I bet they know their 'rights'. They know fine well what they did was wrong. What they didn't have was any fear of the repercussions because there aren't any in place. Jail is for adults and you can't hit children for being bad and they've grown up on this knowledge. You can blame films and music but there are millions of kids watching and listening to the same stuff who don't harm anything or anyone.

If adults were allowed to discipline children properly, we woudn't have half the problem kids we have now. It's that simple.

Andy, Totally agree with you mate...seen the same thing here in the village I live in...we have a little 11 year old scumbag that lives near us....he wrecked an old guys garden by riding his brand new mountain bike through the flower bed, and when the owner ( Over 70, and infirm ) came out, ( I was in my garden ) he said, as many have said to me when I was a kid, "Stop that, or I'll Foot yer Ass"...reply from scumbag was, "Touch me ya auld W**K, and I'll have the F*****G cops lift you!!!! " That little git is never away from the "Social Work" dept, and him and his family get everything going!!!!!

It makes me puke with anger how these scumbags get away with it....if these kids who ( allegedley) did it, get convicted, they will be molly coddled for the rest of their scummy lives, trips away to safari parks etc etc.... as will the families that spawned them!!!!!

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Controversial and a little ignorant I know but I can't see any reason to keep evil like that on this earth. People like that can't reform, and to be honest they don't deserve the chance. Cut them off the earth like cancer from a body.

You csn't blame music or games, if that were the case all kids and young adults would be sociopathic killers. Including me. I believe these 'people' are a result of a family tree who for generations haven't worked due to the nanny state. They have lost touch with what society expects of them, their morals and social behavior have degraded gradually. each generation de-evolves unto they think like animals.

Edited by SPSwallow

It's not the job of the schools to bring up our kids.

There have always been crap parents but previously, the schools (who actually spend more waking time with the kids anyway) have acted as a safety net.

As you and the schools now seem to have decided that it's not their job to discipine children, the first time these kids ever get a clear message that their actions are unacceptable is when the police and courts are involved and some poor inocent sod is bleeding or dead.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.