Barham's Blog

Elton

I got a text from Dave this morning, who is currently out in Norway and was just leaving port. Looks like he had more fun today than me:

http://www.boat-fishing-monthly.co.uk/blog...how.asp?blog=83

:D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Great stuff dave looks like he is haveing some fun glenn stocks on of my customers was back up in norway last ausgust he had some tremendous cod the best was 45lb glenn was on board when dave did the festival feature with me last july glenn has booked again for 5 days he wants one over 50lb he keeps telling me he is detemined i think he will do it .

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Today's weather was great - but the fishing harder. We still had great sport with coalies up to 14/15lb on light spinning gear though, plus a load of cod to 16lb. I lost a pig yesterday - I reckon over the 40lb mark! It took a coalfish that i'd hooked as I was winding up. Had it on for about fifteen seconds before it parted company - gutted! Maybe tomorrow? There's a few more pics uploaded from todays exploits on the BFM site.

Hey Murph... wish you were here!

Hey Murph... wish you were here!

Surely, there must be someone else you can take the pee out of? :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Hi Ada, sorry mate, I've been flying around like a nutter the past week or so. I'll buzz ya when I get back mate.

Had a great day today, myself and one of the Welsh lads both hooked into fish at the same time, and they both weighed exactly 28lb 8oz a piece! Top sport. Loads of pics up in the Gallery on the BFM site.