Bank Holiday weekend - Anyone caught owt??

rabster

Not me like, I just post on here, but those that know their Carp from their Rainbow, have you caught anything?

Craynard, you must have beaten your PB again by now??

Somebody please post a piccy of a fish they've caught this weekend, I'm going stir crazy.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed out on a good day Rabs :D:D

Only 4 lads on all day Lind's got 18 fish including 2 mid doublels and a SUPA 22lb mirror :cool:

Dellboy had 7 to 10lb :)

I got 6 to 9lb 12! scale perfect commom one of the new fish :) They are growing fast

dazler:

Missed out on a good day Rabs    

Only 4 lads on all day Lind's got 18 fish including 2 mid doublels and a SUPA 22lb mirror  

Dellboy had 7 to 10lb  

I got 6 to 9lb 12! scale perfect commom one of the new fish   :)    They are growing fast  

One question, why do you say your Common was "one of the new fish" ??? How can you tell :confused: , surely it could've been born & bred in the lake?

Enlightenment required Daz - get out of that without moving! :cool:

I'm off to a localish commercial with carp to 20 odd lb tomorrow to try out my new Greys Prodigy Specimen rod :D

I'll let you know when I get back how it went, fingers crossed guys, oh and i'm using the 1.5 t/c section and float tactics (small water)

James

Ahem, cough cough, sorry about that, just clearing my throat, right, here goes.

Has anyone got any PICTURES? Please, come on, some of us are confined to barracks! I've forgotten what a Carp looks like.

Get your pics out for the lads!!!

:rolleyes:

Here you go lads, 2 very nice carp caught today. I caught the first one on a zig rigged earplug:- http://www.beanpix.com/image/6537260913546 I watched this fish swim past me umpteen times,picking off the odd dog biscuit floating past. Its actually a ghost/mirror cross and looked amaizing swimming past my feet about a foot under the surface, But it was brillant to watch it circle my popped up earplug and then suck it in and start shaking its head.

This one http://www.beanpix.com/image/6537261486715 is a pb for my girlfriend which Im kicking myself about because I hit the bite and then past the rod to her only to see this near 20lb common slip over the net. great to see the smile on her face though.

A great days fishing!

Effort equals reward!!