'The Black Cat'

Woodzzz

Right-o.

I'm looking for serious carp anglers for a bait consultancy/testing position.

Basically...you will pass comments on the ingredients below and then test the bait [which will be sold to you at a reduced rate]

I ask that those of you who reply go fishing at least once a week, [which i know many of the online carp anglers dont] and have a good track record/photo's etc.

Basically...i want you to sell yourself...make it sound like myself and blackcatbaits actually WANT you to test the bait.

All that will be required is feedback, catch reports and photos sort of thing. Not much to ask.

The 'idea' for the bait is 'The Black Cat'

It includes fishmeals, shrimpmeals, niger and hemp seed, milk proteins, black mollasses, betaine, and a fishy flavour yet to be named [it may change and the black cat may just be a base mix]. Robin red is also being considered, as well as a black dye for 'individuality'.

Let me know what you would take away/add/substitute and we can consult further.

Email me at woody_matthews@hotmail.com or simply post a message in this forum.

Cheers.