Get them feeding!!!

PRESTON

how much bait are you applying? All my big hits have come with lots and lots of bait, Keep it going in. this may well be hit and miss afair, You either catch nothing or loads. You need to keep other fish feeding while you're catching their mates. Spread the bait about a bit can help.

This example may help.

I recently fished a lake and saw fish in the area rolling. I introduced about 5 kilos of boilies over an area roughly the size of half a tennis court. I caught my first fish within 2 hours, which says to me that most of the bait had allready gone. I then added 1 kilo after every fish and finished with 8 carp to 26lb. they only stopped when another angler moved next to me and started to fish my tennis court :( Those extra lines in the water spooked them finally + I was running out of bait.

Singy

Paul Singleton