One on the dry fly

Alan Roe

Steady on there, yes its a good fish but please if you carry on like this he'll be impossible to fish with! ;)

Alan, honestly, that is without doubt the most beautiful fish of ANY species I have ever seen, and furthermore it must have taken a giddy level of skill to first trick and then land such a wonderful creature. If anyone says otherwise, I would dismiss the lowly blaggard as a jealous cad of the lowest order.

B)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Guest tigger
Alan, honestly, that is without doubt the most beautiful fish of ANY species I have ever seen

Isn't it just..........it looks like it should be in a tropical fish tank !

Alan, honestly, that is without doubt the most beautiful fish of ANY species I have ever seen, and furthermore it must have taken a giddy level of skill to first trick and then land such a wonderful creature. If anyone says otherwise, I would dismiss the lowly blaggard as a jealous cad of the lowest order.

B)

It is, I agree, but if this carries on its going to be impossible to cast round his ego to get to the river!

Even more testament is that he got it out without disturbing the pool, 10 minutes later I took this from the same spot.

03.jpg

Cheers

OT

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious"