Bring On The Bass

benacre

Took some Little S plugs and ondex spinners down to my local beach and had six schoolie Bass, behind me a bunch of twitchers were watching a Ring ouzel and a Wheatear so I ambled down to twitch both birds afore returning to catch no more Bass.

The baited rod produced some baby Pout but as yet no Lobsters.

Nice to be back after suffering a marriage breakdown and the big C.

My first session since august 2007 and I was well chuffed with the results, Having to put your life on hold and fight for it with cancer made me realise that I must fish as much as I can.

No more dilly dallying around just get the rods and fish.

sooo nice to be back.

C.

I'm lucky to go fishing everyday (when the FPO allows me)

East Anglian Fishing Forum

http://www.easternanglers.co.uk/

Took some Little S plugs and ondex spinners down to my local beach and had six schoolie Bass, behind me a bunch of twitchers were watching a Ring ouzel and a Wheatear so I ambled down to twitch both birds afore returning to catch no more Bass.

The baited rod produced some baby Pout but as yet no Lobsters.

Nice to be back after suffering a marriage breakdown and the big C.

My first session since august 2007 and I was well chuffed with the results, Having to put your life on hold and fight for it with cancer made me realise that I must fish as much as I can.

No more dilly dallying around just get the rods and fish.

sooo nice to be back.

C.

You ain't alone mate, you have to fight. Been there, not quite got the tea shirt . . . not with the marriage bit fortunately and not personally with the 'BIG C' but 'looking from the outside in' can be just as devastating. Lost my dear late wife to cancer in 1995, fishing went out of the window for 4 years, as did most other things, move on . . . My partner Hazel, fought and overcame it in the year of 2006, the difference, we, thats the 'Royal we', carried on life as normal? as normal as possible that is . She likes a bit of fishing . . . ?? more messing about on our boat, but she will wet a line occasionally, now in full remission.

I firmly believe Hazels resolve to carry on regardless was the strength we both needed. Now she has a collapsing spine!!! :headhurt: She is 4" shorter than she was a year ago! But the resolve is there, get through and face the world she says.

Good old British resolve, 'dont dilly dally', you got that right 'benacre'. We, that 'Rw' again, we have enjoyed a simple Easter, bit of fishing, boating, eating out and just plain relaxing. :thumbs::marinheiro:

SW