Bury Hill Fisheries

Guest Chris Perch

Guest Chris Perch

Hi folks I am going to bury hill fisheries next week and am hoping to catch some tench and bream on the waggler, I have bought some groundbait (Sensas lake) but have heard Expo is a great tench bait I was thinking of using said groundbait with liquidised corn mixed in and have some corn, luncheon meat, red worms, and maggotts. Can anyone give me any tips on fishing Old bury Hill or some advice on groundbait.

Cheers - Chris.

Chris

I fished BuryHill a couple of weeks back (last day of the fishing season) and had 20 tench and a dozen or so

bream all on double red maggot from, I think, peg 29. I didn't bother with ground bait just loose fed. It has been

recently restocked with tench which probably explains my good fortune. As the weather warms up (!) the fish move into the shallower swims and also take bigger baits (I've often done ok on pellet for bream and tench).

Hope this helps good luck

Mike

Guest Chris Perch
Chris

I fished BuryHill a couple of weeks back (last day of the fishing season) and had 20 tench and a dozen or so

bream all on double red maggot from, I think, peg 29. I didn't bother with ground bait just loose fed. It has been

recently restocked with tench which probably explains my good fortune. As the weather warms up (!) the fish move into the shallower swims and also take bigger baits (I've often done ok on pellet for bream and tench).

Hope this helps good luck

Mike

Well done on your catch Mike.(A fine catch) :thumbs:

Did you fish on waggler or other methods?

What sise do they go to?

Chris.