Chair Adjuster Spare needed

ForZiE

I recently brough a Pro logic chair from ebay. Got it for a good price because the adjuster knob on the side was missing.

Does anyone have any idea when i might be able to get one of these from? Cant seam to find any on ebay?

Thanks Mark

Guest tigger
Thanks. Mailed them so will await a reply :)

If you mean the plastic handle/screw thingy that tightens up the chair at your desired angle then just go to your nearest Angling shop and ask them to order you one. I lost mine off my pro logis seat and my local shop orderd me one and it cost £3. I tried my jrc one off another chair and that fitted perfect also.

If you mean the plastic handle/screw thingy that tightens up the chair at your desired angle then just go to your nearest Angling shop and ask them to order you one. I lost mine off my pro logis seat and my local shop orderd me one and it cost £3. I tried my jrc one off another chair and that fitted perfect also.

Thats cool. Will go have a word with the chap in there at the weekend...

Did you buy the chair from them or was it just them happy to do business?!

Guest tigger
Thats cool. Will go have a word with the chap in there at the weekend...

Did you buy the chair from them or was it just them happy to do business?!

No I got the chair from another shop. I got the replacement from my local shop "Wigan Angling", a propper angling shop with brilliant staff :thumbs: (just incase they look in) who orderd it for me . It only took a couple of days before they got it for me. I think any shop would order it for you no prob's.