Will carp still feed in the rain?

Probaly going on a day session trip tomorrow to Gimmingham Lakes, but the weather is forecast for 15mph winds and lots of rain. Will carp still feed in that sort of weather?? Was probaly going too leger 2 rods with boilies.

Supposed too be highly stocked with carp averaging mid doubles.

Dan

Look for fish under the trees trying to keep dry :D

Only kidding!! yes mate they will still feed during the rain. Ive even seen carp taking dog biscuits off the surface during a heavy downpour.

if its a south westerly which I think it probably would be get down to the bank that the wind is blowing in to and you should find a few fish.

Ant

Effort equals reward!!

Only if they've got their coats on and there's no queue at the burger bar!!!!!

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

In my experience, fish rarely feed well during heavy rain. Immediately after it stops is a different story though and the following twenty minutes or so can be a major feeding spell.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

Peter Sharpe:

In my experience, fish rarely feed well during heavy rain. Immediately after it stops is a different story though and the following twenty minutes or so can be a major feeding spell.

You're right there mate. Best sessions have come after rain.

Dan

not been carping long, but best days have been those crappy windy days that keep raining and stopping!

Here fishy fishy.......

140 hours of blanking at Carcus!! 2 carp runs and countless bream .

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com

Best when it rains all night and when you wake up the suns out and the surface is storming with carp :D

Cheers

<º))))><.·´¯`·.ÐÅѸ.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

IPB Image