What a week

Dave Godwin

I have not been carp fishing for about 6 to 7 years now, and for some reason i decided to retreive all my kit from my sons loft where it was stored while i was abroad.

So it started, new rod licence, join syndicate, top up tackle box etc.

Off work this week, here we go.

The fist session was a 24 hour session, and i caught 2 bream and a 18.5 lbs mirror, i was well pleased as you can imagine.

On easter monday my wife had to go to work, so i decided to do a day session, this resulted in another 2 bream, a 13lb stocky and a 41lb 1oz mirror the biggest in the lake !!!!

After that i had to go again, so Weds saw me doing another 24 hour session, only one fosh this time which was a 32lb common.

To say i am over the moon is an understatement, i think i had better go back to work or the excitement will kill me.

Dave

On easter monday my wife had to go to work, so i decided to do a day session, this resulted in another 2 bream, a 13lb stocky and a 41lb 1oz mirror the biggest in the lake !!!!

After that i had to go again, so Weds saw me doing another 24 hour session, only one fosh this time which was a 32lb common.

To say i am over the moon is an understatement, i think i had better go back to work or the excitement will kill me.

Dave

Nice fish, well done !

I always think Apr can be the best month of the year for carp fishing, shame I won't be out for at least a couple of months now :(

Rob.

Nice one, Dave. Any photos?

It's all downhill from now on, though :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Go to http://www.tinypic.com and follow your nose.... :)

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

When you upload them, it actually tells you what to copy and paste into the forum post. The rest is done for you.

i.e. it will look something like:

[img=http://www.tinypic.com/blahblah.jpg]