fox method master rods

Fishing4carp

Never had them myself but the bloke I sit with at work bought 3 and couldn't wait to sell them on after he'd used them once !!!.

He said they were not for him as they were too heavy / un-responsive and that he dropped several fish on them but with regards to casting they could chuck a big bait miles !!!.

It's not the meat on the legs........

Fishing4carp:

has anybody seen or used these rods,are they any good? :confused:

Why not buy some 3lb or 3.5lb tc carp rods which you can use for medium to long range carpin' and/or for the Method?

In fact I use my 3.5lb tc carp rods for all of my fishing whether near, far or for the Method.

[ 29. January 2003, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: Gaffer ]

i have a pair of these rods and i like them alot.

they are strong rods that will handle heavy leads

as well as method mixes to some good range,over

100yds.even though these rods have a 3.5lb tc they

are just as good at close range and very easy to play fish on,very forgiving under the tip also.

if money aint a problem i would recommend a set of century FMJs. i dont actually own a set but a mate of mine has some and they are awesome. on my first go on them i put a 4oz lead over 100 yards and that was without any effort at all. ive not seen them being used for method feeders but if there no good at that i would be very suprised. despie popular opinion aswell tere also very good for fishing the margins with.