Lunar Activity

Interesting stuff; but there's way too much reading on the links provided for a Chardonnay fuelled Friday night.

I don't suppose anyone would be kind enough to flag up a few bullet points of the main gist of this. For instance when, according to these Luney's, you should & shouldn't be fishing etc??

[Tips cap to anyone who can help out]

http://www.carpanglersgroup.com/forum/inde...t=8131&hl=lunar

A 4 page discussion and you have to do some reading but there are some excellent posts. Check page 3 and a couple by Carpaholic on November 14.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Newt:

http://www.carpanglersgroup.com/forum/inde...t=8131&hl=lunar

A 4 page discussion and you have to do some reading but there are some excellent posts. Check page 3 and a couple by Carpaholic on November 14.

Thanks for the link Newt (I think unsure.gif )

As you say there's plenty of reading there! Sadly, the chardonnay has put in an appearance again this evening, so I shall have to leave it until tomorrow to have a peruse of all things lunar, I'm sure I'll be over the moon reading that!

Regards.