new shakespeare website

butiaboy

Anybody know when the new website will be available to view all it says currently is

This site is under reconstruction and will be re-launched in January 2009 under the Pure Fishing domain.

You can contact us by email at contactus@uk.purefishing.com

it was supposed to be up and running in january it now nearly the end of april and no sign of it

new shakespeare website ???

Edited by butiaboy

my favourite fishing spot

2008_0801craig0051.jpg

chesterfield canal chesterfield

• 3 weeks later...

Perhaps they have too many customers in the UK and are looking to offload some to other tackle companies that actually give a damn?

Geoff

I emailed Pure Fishing for an updage on 28th April and got the following reply.

"Hi John

Well we were supposed to go live last Friday but we are having problems with the web address. I am now in contact with the US trying to get this sorted so fingers crossed it will be live in the next few days

Again, apologies for the wait

Regards"

Still not up though!

:wallbash:

It's never fails to amaze me how companies can spend large sums on advertising, yet the simplest things, e.g. keeping the website up and running (and Shakespeare are by no means the only tackle manufacturers to stumble here, Shimano did the same last year) are beyond them.

Geoff

And what an AWFUL site it is! It's hard to imagine anything more user hostile and difficult to compare products or get useful information from. It's a triumph of gizmos over function. Designed and built by techies, obviously!

My thoughts exactly, was going to post but didn't want to come across as Mr. Anti Shakespeare.

Geoff