Ethics in coarse fishing?

Ashikata

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly can't see anything wrong with any replies. Surely forums are meant to be places of discussion. The worst way to act would to be defensive like the other forum. Defensive of what exactly? We don't have anything to hide about our hobby so why react that way? They are the ones shooting themselves in the foot.

Nice to know you too Mr Anonymous. :P

Lets see, you have a forum name, that could be real and could be made up. You have a profile photo where your face cannot be seen and beyond that nothing.

I also have a forum name that could be real and could be made up , I have a profile pic that shows MY FULL FACE and can easily be seen making me instantly recognisable. I list my age, my dob and my town of residence... and i'm the annonymous one?

ok so here ya go... my full name as given when i was adopted is David Anthony Clarke, the name i changed it to by deed poll is Krazey Dayz , my orginal name given at birth was D A Greensmith...

And your head is still up your arse.

Dave & Dave - we get it. You two have differing opinions on this issue and from the sounds of things, may be antagonists with a long history. I think this particular side discussion has about run out of any useful content so I'm closing the topic.

Ashikata - this has nothing to do with you and if you have more questions, please feel free to open a new topic and ask what you want.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President