intrepids wanted

Guest chesters1

Guest chesters1

i see on the paperwork there are some fixed spools mentioned you couldnt jot them down and post them ,just incase there is one i havnt got listed ,thanks

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Alan Roe

David though sadly you reel isn't ever going to be worth much as a collectors item I would like to buy it should you ever decide to flog it as it reminds me of the reels I had to put up with when I was a kid.

My father wouldn't get me a fixed spool reel as he belived that I should suffer with a centerpin as preached by Bernard Venables!!

As I said above I would have killed for a truspin at 14/6 but aged 8 on a tanner a week pocket money it was a long haul!!

Cheers

Alan

Chesters1 - this is a centrepin rather than a fly or multiplier reel, and it still spins pretty well. The reels listed on the insert are as follows - I'll try and remember to do you a photocopy :

Supreme

Monarch

Standard

Continental

Match (centrepin)

De Luxe

Popular (centrepin)

Fly

Alan - sounds like a damn fine reason for wanting one, but I want to keep hold of this one for now I'm afraid. BTW this one has a price of 19/9 on the box.

Guest chesters1

thanks have listed those already still on 24 fixed spools i am looking for

junior

extra

cresta ( sea reel)

supertwin

continental

and ofcourse colour varients

Guest chesters1

after a trip to a fishing fair i am now looking for

rola?

regent deluxe?

supertwin

new deluxe

cresta

junior

envoy

and colour varients of any others

i,ve got:- K.P.Morritt,s MONARCH in light metalic/blue with 2 spare spools in original box's (the spools are boxed not the reel)

a NEW POPULAR c/pin like the one in the photo.

INTREPID REGENT in original red plastic box.

INTREPID ELITE plus another for spares.

K.P. MORRITTS INTREPID JUNIOR bit of paint missing but in original box, on the box it says INTREPID DE LUXE

also if anybody is intrested a AMBIDEX No1 (a bit tatty)

and a right hand wind MITCHEL (300) 301A

------------------

teepee

Originally posted by chesters1:

does it say anywhere on the reel junior ?

on the side plate there,s a brass plate on it says K.P MORRITT,S. "INTREPID" PATENTS APP. FOR. MADE IN ENGLAND.

looking at the front of the reel on the spool it says K.P MORRITT,S INTREPID JUNIOR

------------------

teepee