intrepids wanted

Guest chesters1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by chesters1:

do you wish to sell the junior ( i have the rest)

make me an offer!

------------------

teepee

the de-luxe looks a lot earlier than the regent, the de-luxe looks like the junior i've got do you know the years they were made,

------------------

teepee

Guest chesters1

yes i think there is an age gap as you say ,getting info on them is really hard ,as they are not collected , unfortunatly probably the only way to age them is to find the adverts for them, the add for the deluxe apears in a 1959/60 annual but i have nothing on the regent ,maybe someone with a huge pile of 60`s angling times and several boring days could........ wink.gif

whats the earliest K.P.Morritt reel you know of, in a book on reels i've got it says circa 1950 but no reference to models.

------------------

teepee

Guest Alan Roe

Ref the pic by the mid/late 60s they did a regent that had two spools and came in a red plastic box I'm sure though that it was a Regent delux .....I finally beat my old man into getting me my first fs reel and that was the one he got me it had a deep spool and a shallow spool and I felt I could cast for miles!!!!!!!!!!