He's done it AGAIN!

kleinboet

I'm sorry guys 'n gals but the steam is coming out of my ears!!

We are, by all accounts, in the middle of a recession. Our government is about to put everyone of us into about £22,000.00 debt, we are all being told that money is going to be tight, please spend your pennies wisely etc......................................

So what does Gordon Brown do? What he does best - GAVE MONEY AWAY!!!

I know that Auschwitz is close to most of our hearts, but don't you think his timing is WAY off!!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rabbit
I'm sorry guys 'n gals but the steam is coming out of my ears!!

We are, by all accounts, in the middle of a recession. Our government is about to put everyone of us into about £22,000.00 debt, we are all being told that money is going to be tight, please spend your pennies wisely etc......................................

So what does Gordon Brown do? What he does best - GAVE MONEY AWAY!!!

I know that Auschwitz is close to most of our hearts, but don't you think his timing is WAY off!!!

Here we go again...it's a MONUMENT to respect the dead, it's a reminder of what evil mankind can do unto other men. Britain is funding the monument along with other countries so not exactly a huge sum is it?

Anyway I don't suppose Brown orchestrated the timing, or much to your probable disappointment the Holocaust either, still you might want to blame swine 'flu on him. :rolleyes:

In a word ..... no, I don't.

When would be a good time for you? When it's consigned to the mists of time?

God forbid that that sort of atrocity should ever happen again.

Janet

I know that it is for a good reason, BUT, this party has been in power for so long, and under Bown for YEARS - so why does he now GIVE money (we haven't got) to a foreign country?

I know the reason is very emotive, I agree 100% with the idea, but his TIMING is way off!! Remember when he sold our gold reserves off? or went against his advisers and helped himself to £5b the pensions? Now we've got no mone and he only dared to donate this because it is so emotive!!!

How about he demanded £10.00 from every man women and child to build a BRITISH memorial, woul you feel the same?

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

I know that it is for a good reason, BUT, this party has been in power for so long, and under Bown for YEARS - so why does he now GIVE money (we haven't got) to a foreign country?

I know the reason is very emotive, I agree 100% with the idea, but his TIMING is way off!! Remember when he sold our gold reserves off? or went against his advisers and helped himself to £5b the pensions? Now we've got no mone and he only dared to donate this because it is so emotive!!!

How about he demanded £10.00 from every man women and child to build a BRITISH memorial, woul you feel the same?

Why?

Is there a British death camp somewhere in the countryside I'm not aware of

I know the reason is very emotive, I agree 100% with the idea, but his TIMING is way off!!

Don't worry kleinboet, in just a few days there has been a petition on his website regarding him being replaced as pm. 25k brits have already signed. So won't be long now and you can definatly have your say. :) Also according to the news, the polish pm has moaned to our pm for his crappy handling of our credit crunch disaster. It may well be because of the amount of poles leaving our country, what do you recon. :)

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Klienie Browns popularity with the public is on a par with yours on here I rekcon, Why do you keep on trawling the same old shite up time after time? we give money to other countries and good causes some not so good, Do you realy believe if we didnt you would recieve any more or any less

Please mate for the love of God post somthing differnt!

Whats the weather like in Cheltnam. and hows the Mrs?

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

In a word ..... no, I don't.

When would be a good time for you? When it's consigned to the mists of time?

God forbid that that sort of atrocity should ever happen again.

Janet

I hate to tell you this, but... it already has happened again, and again, and will continue to happen.

Remeber Cambodia? Rawada? (sp) Iraq (the Kurds?), even again in Europe, Serbia, Croatia, Genocide is still alive in the world somewhere today. It will continue to happen while nations turn a blind eye to it.

If the hat's missing

I've gone fishing