Wingham Fish-In

Steve Burke

Steve

I'll do pay pal this evening. From an earlier post it sounds like you've allocated swims ( although understand this can change ), any chance of knowing in advance ? so I can have a look on google and familiarise myself with what's out in front ?

Nic

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great! Do you want me to order you another BBQ for Monday?

If you could that would be great, I did think about asking but decided it was too cheeky as the deadline for payments was this morning. Are you able to send me a paypal thing?

Just sent PayPal invoices to those who I haven't yet received cheques from for their bait and/or BBQs. I'll be off to Wingham from tomorrow lunchtime to get everything ready so it would be helpful if you'd kindly pay asap.

Hi Steve, it looks as if there will be two of us :headhurt: I will confirm when I pay for BBQ can you please send me payment details.

Looking forward to seeing everyone, I can try out my Fox reels that I bought from someone on here a couple of years ago!! Oh no, I have bought a Fox sling for £9 from an auction last week, oh my, Wordbender am I turning into a tackle tart?????????? :o:lol:

lyn

Edited by lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

I think Hemps even better in silt! Tench and Carp definately love the stuff but Im fairly coinvinced Bream arnt attracted by it.

I'm mainly after Tench as they're my favourite species, it's also a bait that I'm hoping eels will leave alone so I can fish with it during the night.

The tench go nuts for hemp, but I've never used it as hookbait, so it'll be very interesting to see how you get on with the arma mesh. I can't see why it wouldn't work, good idea.

I'm usually after the bream so don't use hemp, but if I'm fishing for tench I consider it vital. I don't put too much in though, just enough to keep them grubbing about.

Thanks for the advice, I'm having trouble finding a shop which stocks the Arma mesh at the moment so it will either be ordering it online a paying for next day delivery or trying to find a subsitute... I was thinking about a cork ball with hemp glue all around it, this would also mean I would be able to pop the hemp up above a pile of hemp introduced in a PVA bag but I'm not sure what the rules are concerning using super glue....

Errrm

Steve

From an earlier post it sounds like you've allocated swims ( although understand this can change ), any chance of knowing in advance ? so I can have a look on google and familiarise myself with what's out in front ?

Nic

I've replied to Nic via e-mail.

However from now on please would others refrain from asking as I've still got masses to do!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Thanks for the advice, I'm having trouble finding a shop which stocks the Arma mesh at the moment so it will either be ordering it online a paying for next day delivery or trying to find a subsitute... I was thinking about a cork ball with hemp glue all around it, this would also mean I would be able to pop the hemp up above a pile of hemp introduced in a PVA bag but I'm not sure what the rules are concerning using super glue....

Errrm

Another option is the fake hemp that Enterprise sell: http://www.enterprisetackle.co.uk/baithtm/sinkinghemp.htm

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

If you could that would be great, I did think about asking but decided it was too cheeky as the deadline for payments was this morning. Are you able to send me a paypal thing?

Done.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Errrm

Nick a pair of the missus' tights, works just the same and a whole lot cheaper than arma-mesh.

I'm nearly all packed and ready to go, just finished cooking some parti-mix which i`ll mix in with some pellets to make a sloppy mix :D

Hi Steve, it looks as if there will be two of us :headhurt: I will confirm when I pay for BBQ can you please send me payment details.

lyn

Just about to send you a payment request for £20 +PayPal charges for 2 BBQs Sat & Sun.