Raise A Glass To Yourselves....

Elton

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy birthday to us all, ( are we older than the Newark needlepin ?) :D Great work and a huge thank you to Elton and crew

Happy birthday to us and cheers to Elton. I will raise a glass to a long and prosperous future of the site, tonight.

Edited by Tony U

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Happy birthday AnglersNet, and well done Elton, from a long time lurker.

Gary

><((((º>`·.¸¸´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><(((º>

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´><((((º>

Happy birthday AN, and congratulations Elton! I've met some good friends here, discovered Wingham, had a whole bunch of fishing questions answered by some very helpful people, and read some excellent stories. Another ten years please :)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Happy Birthday and Congratulations !

Over the years I've picked up many useful tips and learn't new things from the site and Elton. None more useful this morning than Carlsberg at breakfast time is a valid substitute for bacon and eggs ! So, cheers !

Thanks to everyone and long may it continue.

Nic

This site actually made me pick up my rods again. I fancied reading a bit about angling. So I typed in anging in google and clicked on this site. Reading a few posts I had to pick up my rods again since childhood. I've been logging in just about everyday since for help. Cheers to you all