Raise A Glass To Yourselves....

Elton

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a health to Elton in particular for his sterling work over the last 10 years and to all other users for always having the answers! It's a difficult thing to be all things to all anglers, but this site comes damn close!

Jon

Anglers' Net is 10-years old today, so please take a moment to raise a glass/mug/can of your favourite tipple and say 'cheers' to each other. :drunk:

Whether you've been here from the start, or only just joined, you're part of that ten-year history and here's to the next ten years!

Tight Lines,

Elton

Congratulations Elton and all the team.

Since I found you.

1. I have made new friends.
  2. Fished on new venues.
  3. Improved my fishing
  4. Kept up with all the latest news
  5. and had a more interesting life from it all

Keep up the good work

Thanks again.

:lol::lol:

Just got back in from a session so only just read this.

Most of it has all ready been said so I wont repeat it.

Anglers Net for me has become an integeral part of my fishing.Just as much a part of it as any club membership etc.Anglers Net is my "club", my weekly angling news paper and the "local pub" where I go to chat angling with my angling mates.

I can not even start to think about not having AN! Thanks to Elton for providing the vehicle,the mods for maintaining it and above all to all the members that contribute.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

The quality of the members is true testiment to the AN. Simply put, quality site, quality members. WELL DONE ELTON.

Take for need not for greed. A wise old fisherman told me and why should I argue with him?

Happy Birthday AN!

Sorry I have not been on here a while, but would feel like a fraud as my fishing has lately been minimal.

Thought I should nip on to congratulate on the 10 year landmark though. Well done Elton, here's to the next 10.

Cheers,

Simon

www.myspace.com/boozlebear