Raise A Glass To Yourselves....

Elton

Well, it's still May Day here so the birthday fete is not yet over. So here's to AN, Elton, and all the members, including those no longer with us. CHEERS!!

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm raising my breakfast Orange juice and wishing us a Happy Birthday (belated of course) and thanks to Elton for sticking with it.

CONGRATULATIONS MATE if Carlsberg done angling site on the net it would probably be this one

hope theres many more years long live ANGLERSNET :fishing::clap2:

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

Thanks to A.N. Elton and all the work that goes into this site, Very Happy Birthday to one and all :D

MdgFishing

Keeper Of Maggots & Old Codger to Boot

IPB Image

My Fishy Gallery

Best Wishes & Tight Lines

mdgfishing working digi-darkroom.com

mdgfishing@hotmail.com

Congrats. Only been a member a short while but in that time its been a great experience. A really friendly & well built forum. I raise my tins of magners to you :)

Guest Roachman
Anglers' Net is 10-years old today, so please take a moment to raise a glass/mug/can of your favourite tipple and say 'cheers' to each other. :drunk:

Whether you've been here from the start, or only just joined, you're part of that ten-year history and here's to the next ten years!

Tight Lines,

Elton

Here's to the next 10!