Bluebell Wood

nursejudy

Lovely dog Steve!

I really like that second photo....

I find that the bluebells look even better in the early morning, when you get that very ethereal sort of light. My wood looked fabulous last weekend, but my batteries died as soon as I arrived!

I hope they're still there this weekend!

Janet

I don't know what you've done to get that effect, but I like it! It looks more like a painting than a photograph?

Janet

Complete flook Janet, had the original in 'Levels' I slid the left hand and centre slider to far to the right, thought that looks interesting, see what happens? . . . kept sliding, "simple's . . . :D "

Got some Hawthorn and Cowslips today, classic session on my way round the lanes, 50 mile trip to Cambridge, only a parcel on board going to Addenbrookes Hospital, no pressure, know the road well, watched as I passed known vantage points, found a rape field on the side of a hill, parcels are great, they don't complain . . . watch this space?

SW

I thought it was only me who had a thing about photographing weeds!

Perhaps we should start a mini comp? I'd love to see some more of that kind of stuff. I don't know if anyone has the time or know-how, but a section devoted to photographic manipulation I'd certainly find most interesting! I really liked your solarized shots of the boat yesterday, and some of Hellbelly's portraits are outstanding....

I stand in awe of the people on here who can take a good photograph, but I also think there's a lot of skill in using computer software to make more of a relatively plain and ordinary shot.

Did that make any sense?

Janet

I thought it was only me who had a thing about photographing weeds!

Perhaps we should start a mini comp? I'd love to see some more of that kind of stuff. I don't know if anyone has the time or know-how, but a section devoted to photographic manipulation I'd certainly find most interesting! I really liked your solarized shots of the boat yesterday, and some of Hellbelly's portraits are outstanding....

I stand in awe of the people on here who can take a good photograph, but I also think there's a lot of skill in using computer software to make more of a relatively plain and ordinary shot.

Did that make any sense?

Janet

It certainly makes sense Janet, whether one can get that enthusiastic??? Time, creativity, the real world, as you say, an ordinary picture . . . Ordinary pictures can be boring, the real world is boring . . . I live in the real world ............ whew, does that make any sense? I accept life as boring with punctuation marks!!! Down hill all the way . . . ????

SW