Trolling reel with line meter for

Alan Taylor

Hi all, I am not too sure about this one, I purchased a Vanguard lctr45 trolling reel

Machine-cut brass gears-integral line counter-ballbearing drive -selectable anti reverse audible bait clicker-heavy duty level wind.

Line counter permits more precise trolling patterns for schooling species such as walleye and salmon.

The reel was made in Korea for South bend tackle (USA).

It is brand new, never been exposed to the sea and has not left the house.

Nice light reel, black plastic frame.

If you drift for Plaice or troll perks, fish light for Pollak etc it could be a nice reel for you.

Drop down to the wreck with a lead and see the numbers on the meter, next drift drop down just short of the previous numbers, save a load of dosh on lost tackle.

Up for 15quid + p&p or any better offers by this time next week.

Oops has a level wind as well.

450yds of 15lbs 250yds 25lbs gears 4.3.1

This reel is for light weight fishing ie 2-4oz

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan.

Do I have to bid against Mr Godard?

My bid is £20 sterling, plus a Guernsey £5 note, plus a scots £5 note. Don`t know what that means in Euros? But it`s more than old Scottish pound notes?

Let`s say it` £30.?

C`mon Chris. Your bid next!!

Paul.

See if I care?

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

spasor:

Alan.

Do I have to bid against Mr Godard?

My bid is £20 sterling, plus a Guernsey £5 note, plus a scots £5 note.  Don`t know what that means in Euros? But it`s more than old Scottish pound notes?

Let`s say it` £30.?

C`mon Chris. Your bid next!!

Paul.

See if I care?

Hi Paul,

no, Chris is not allowed to bid under the rules of the EEC until he has paid his last winning bid :D and there is no chance of him being able to do that in the time frame :P

The Scottish fiver goes to the Skate tagging appeal, the Guernsey one goes to Children in need.

:)

Thanks for the bid mate

Alan(nl)

Alan.

The Scottish fiver goes to the Skate tagging appeal, the Guernsey one goes to Children in need.

In that case I`ll bid a straight £50.

Paul.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

I blame everyone including the kids!! :mad: :confused: I've been stitched?? :confused: :D

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Chris Goddard:

I blame everyone including the kids!!    :mad:      :confused:   I've been stitched??   :confused:      :D  

Chris

Glad the last gif was a big :D If the kids are stiching you up, take it out of there allowence or hides :D

Thats a few more quid for the tagging and children in need appeal. I'm not saying we should tag children...on second thoughts :confused:

Alan(nl)

spasor:

Alan.

Paul.

Hi there Paul, looks as if you have won the auction, can you email an address please and I will get the reel in the post.

When all the money that is due arrives I will sort out what goes where in one go to save on charges.

Thank you for being so generous and a good sport.

Chris,

Alan Taylor:

Alan Taylor:

Alan.

Paul.

Hi there Paul, looks as if you have won the auction, can you email an address please and I will get the reel in the post.

When all the money that is due arrives I will sort out what goes where in one go to save on charges.

Thank you for being so generous and a good sport.

Alan(nl)

spasor:

Alan.

Paul.

Hi Paul,

the reel + is in the post! should take about a week. The one I sent to Paul should arrive today.

I hope it is what you expected :)

Alan(nl)