Trolling reel with line meter for

Alan Taylor

Hooray!! Alan the reel has indeed arrived!! The post office apologise - They could not find my address the first time they tried to deliver it!!! :mad: And I forgot about collecting yesterday :o (No fool like an old fool!!)

I will post you some ackers this very day!! A cheque is ok for the main part isn't it Alan? And of course the Scottish element!! which will neccessarily be cash!!

Thanks Alan! Thee reel is all you said and probably more, shame about the line tho :confused: ugh

Chris :D:D:D

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess what?

The reel and butt pad arrived this morning.

Looks like my Friday pollocking trip out of Weymouth might get blown out. Just when I`ve got a new toy to play with !! :mad: :mad:

Paul.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

spasor:

Guess what?

The reel and butt pad arrived this morning.

Looks like my Friday pollocking trip out of Weymouth might get blown out. Just when I`ve got a new toy to play with !! :mad: :mad:

Paul.

Glad it arrived safely, just a reel shame you can't get your butt out for those megga pollock.

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/