Riverside house to let

coxie

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave

I sent him a pic of you, he sent me a reply saying there was no way he was letting his lovley house out to anything as ugly as that.

It wasn't untill after i realised i'd sent him a picture of John S , sorry mate :D

(has anyone thought perhaps coxie is busy?? or off line for another reason like moving house?)

If it is that he's let it & not bothered to reply then i agree with you Dave.

OH &

Merry xmas one & all

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

• 3 weeks later...

Many and sincere apologies guys, especially you Dave (Ferret). :o

I have only just looked at my post again. There had been no entries for several days and I assumed no one was interested. I had no idea you were all having such fun.

I have, indeed, let the house for the next year and you are quite right I should have let you know. As I say, I thought the thread had died. Sorry again. :rolleyes:

Guest Ferret1959

Ah well never mind but I did keep the thread going for most of December.

Where have you been for the last month ans a half?

I see you did keep it alive for a while, but as I say, there were a couple of initial replies and then nothing for 4 or 5 days and I assumed no-one was interested.

I do log on fairly regularly, but nearly always on the coarse fishing forum. I simply hadn't looked at the for sale and wanted forum until this evening. Stooopid I know. :(

My e-mail address is on my profile, however. I know Gray said it wasn't, but I'm pretty sure I put it on when I placed the post. Could be wrong about that too. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I am sorry I seemed to be ignoring you, I wasn't. The whole point of advertising here was to get an angler, someone who cares about the environment, and hopefully would care for the place they lived too. The place was empty for over two months, I would have been quite happy for you to have rented it. Sorry.