Superb Sea Angling Boat

Salar

...nearly for sale!

I'm considering getting a new boat to replace my very much loved and cared for US built Bayliner Trophy sports fishing boat. Trade-in value with a dealer is even worse than trading in a car, so my only hope is to get a reasonable price privately. Before I put it on the broker network I wondered if anyone here would be interested. Full details below. She's currently in the water ready to go. Price guide £15,000+, if I can't get at least that I probably won't sell. Anyone interested, whiz me an email.

Cheers

Boat Details:

Manufacturer: Bayliner

Model: 2352 Trophy Sports Fishing Boat

Year of Manufacture: 1992

Engine: Mercruiser 4.3L V6 LX 230HP Petrol

Brief History: Two owners from new, 1993 model year. Bought by present owner in August 1994 and used for fishing hence low engine hours. Kept in a marina from new. All receipts available. Engine rebuilt in 1999 with new pistons, big ends, bellows etc. New propeller 2001. New batteries 2002.

Description: American built sports fishing boat designed for serious fishing use and exceptionally well appointed. Very large cockpit for the size of boat due to the beam and "flare" of the hull design and many fishing features. Capable of 30+ knots, cruise at 20 knots. Walkaround design with pulpit and safety rail. Hardtop wheelhouse with open back. 3 berths.

Details:

Foredeck: Bowsprit-style self-seating anchor housing with CQR type anchor, chain and ample warp. Stainless bow roller, hawse and cleat. Hatch to rope locker. Hatch rooflight to cabin. Horn. Navigation lights. Removable padded cushion on seat area.

Cabin: Three berths: two berths (vee), one single berth, large shelf in forepeak, folding rod racks, sliding stowage for table top, table and pedestal, hatches to large stowage areas under berths, cabin lights, NASA VHF Radio (new 2002), Chemical toilet under berth, sink, pumped cold water supply, 13 gallon water tank, cool box, Origo spirit stove over sink, cupboard, food preparation area, step to cockpit with stowage box under.

Wheelhouse: Two padded helm/navigator seats - swivel and slide adjustable, reversible for fishing, grab handles, two drinks holders, cabin light, "destroyer" style wheel, magnetic compass, Navico electronic compass (sender unit under forward berth), Autohelm Speed/Log, Humminbird Wide View Fish Finder, Shipmate RS5800 GPS, Rev counter, fuel gauge, temp gauge, voltmeter, oil pressure gauge, emergency stop and lanyard, two audio speakers, Bait tank with sea water circulating pump. central bilge pump, windscreen wiper, horn, gear, throttle and tilt control and power trailer lift, removable cruise curtain, lifebelt and stainless lifebelt holder

Cockpit: Two removable padded seats, removable padded cover to engine cover, two rod/gaff holders each side, two fixed vertical rod holders, two removable adjustable rod holders, two fish wells with drain and pump, 82 gallon fuel tank, two 65Ah batteries, bilge blower, stern bilge pump and automatic switch, two drinks holders, two cutting boards with removable storage bins under, power trim tabs (2)

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk

Salar:

...nearly for sale!

I'm considering getting a new boat to replace my very much loved and cared for US built Bayliner Trophy sports fishing boat. Trade-in value with a dealer is even worse than trading in a car, so my only hope is to get a reasonable price privately. Before I put it on the broker network I wondered if anyone here would be interested. Full details below. She's currently in the water ready to go. Price guide £15,000+, if I can't get at least that I probably won't sell. Anyone interested, whiz me an email.

Cheers

Boat Details:

Manufacturer: Bayliner

Model: 2352 Trophy Sports Fishing Boat

Year of Manufacture: 1992

Engine: Mercruiser 4.3L V6 LX 230HP Petrol

Brief History: Two owners from new, 1993 model year. Bought by present owner in August 1994 and used for fishing hence low engine hours. Kept in a marina from new. All receipts available. Engine rebuilt in 1999 with new pistons, big ends, bellows etc. New propeller 2001. New batteries 2002.

Description: American built sports fishing boat designed for serious fishing use and exceptionally well appointed. Very large cockpit for the size of boat due to the beam and "flare" of the hull design and many fishing features. Capable of 30+ knots, cruise at 20 knots. Walkaround design with pulpit and safety rail. Hardtop wheelhouse with open back. 3 berths.

Details:

Foredeck: Bowsprit-style self-seating anchor housing with CQR type anchor, chain and ample warp. Stainless bow roller, hawse and cleat. Hatch to rope locker. Hatch rooflight to cabin. Horn. Navigation lights. Removable padded cushion on seat area.

Cabin: Three berths: two berths (vee), one single berth, large shelf in forepeak, folding rod racks, sliding stowage for table top, table and pedestal, hatches to large stowage areas under berths, cabin lights, NASA VHF Radio (new 2002), Chemical toilet under berth, sink, pumped cold water supply, 13 gallon water tank, cool box, Origo spirit stove over sink, cupboard, food preparation area, step to cockpit with stowage box under.

Wheelhouse: Two padded helm/navigator seats - swivel and slide adjustable, reversible for fishing, grab handles, two drinks holders, cabin light, "destroyer" style wheel, magnetic compass, Navico electronic compass (sender unit under forward berth), Autohelm Speed/Log, Humminbird Wide View Fish Finder, Shipmate RS5800 GPS, Rev counter, fuel gauge, temp gauge, voltmeter, oil pressure gauge, emergency stop and lanyard, two audio speakers, Bait tank with sea water circulating pump. central bilge pump, windscreen wiper, horn, gear, throttle and tilt control and power trailer lift, removable cruise curtain, lifebelt and stainless lifebelt holder

Cockpit: Two removable padded seats, removable padded cover to engine cover, two rod/gaff holders each side, two fixed vertical rod holders, two removable adjustable rod holders, two fish wells with drain and pump, 82 gallon fuel tank, two 65Ah batteries, bilge blower, stern bilge pump and automatic switch, two drinks holders, two cutting boards with removable storage bins under, power trim tabs (2)

Now that is what I call a boat!!! The very best of luck Salar in your quest!!

Chris

PS Till you sell want any cheap deck hands?? :D

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Sheeesh some boat, if i could afford it i would have it for myself,alas i cannot.

Good luck Salar, hope you get what you want for her.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

My beloved boat is going to stay in the family after all - having weighed up the costs and pros and cons, I would never get something as good for three times the price. I'm going to stick a new diesel engine and leg in her, give her a good clean-up and do all the jobs I have been meaning to do - and keep her! So if anyone in the Portsmouth/Nab/Selsey area sees her this Summer, she's either stolen or its me in there still! And thanks for the kind words, they reminded me how good she is....

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk