Sheet Music Wanted

Yes I did say SHEET :D and not............well never mind,

Has anyone got any sheet music suitable for Claranet? I am learning to play :D and progressing fairly well. Yes I know I can buy it from music shops but 2 things 1, Have you seen the price? Jeeeeez I'd need a mortgage to get some and 2, I'd rather give the cash to a member of AN. :D

Anything considered BUT NOT classical music :( (sorry to you classical fans I love listning to it but not playing it) Easy listning, Jazz, Beatles, Swing, Big Band Sound, ANYTHING considered :D

Thanks for the reply eddie, however all I can find is classical music but I'll keep looking.

Ive managed to get one piece BUT all music under 100 years old is covered by Copyright and cannot be distributed on here (never mind )

Come on chaps you must have some Claranet music books :D

[ 16. March 2003, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: Ian Bass ]