G Loomis Salmon Fly Rod

I have one too many rods and this one must go. Custom GL3 Spey 10-11wt 15'-3 piece built by Leif Hedlund in Sweden. Downlocking Struble U16 seat and wrappings to look exactly like factory. Highest quality cork and rings. Never fished or cast tested.In a cordura tube with warranty card for the blank. I also have a new Redington AL11-12 to go with it, since a new rod deserves a new reel. Looking for a decent offer but please don't insult me.

Lamb Chop welcome to A/Net!! Could you give me a clue (Privately if you wish? chris@fishinfishinfishin.co.uk) I may, rather I DO know someone who would be interested!!

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• 2 weeks later...