Mitsubishi Spacewagon

Tell you what Tez

I'll give you £150 for it IF & only if you throw in the slingshot

Anyways quit ya moaning man me n Chris are keeping your topic at the top ain't we :D:P

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yer!! xactly!!

Look best I can do is £200 But I would need to know how much is needed for a test first!! If she had a test...... then you would be able to sell locally anyway I reckon. But really at present with no test it's just a heap of metal with 4 tyres and they cost £2 a piece to get shut of now....

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

I wont be bidding anymore.

I thought it was the new shape but alas no.

As chris says without the mot it is only a lump of metal you are selling.

Good luck though.

John.

Ok Ok

I Will have a bit of a look at it to see if it needs loads. :mad:

If it really is a shed, then I will take it to the local scrappy and my sister will have to whinge.

But............. it did drive nice when I brought it here :cool:

so it probably aint that bad

Terry

boing

oops it was at the top already !!!!!

Tez

If its a heap mate you're only gonna get £15 at the tat yard (Jenko's) so i'll give you £20 for it [ :D ] (fun this init LOL)

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

£15!!!! I would have to pat £8 to sacrap a motor here unless I took away the tyres!!

God almighty!! You lot don't know youre born do you!!

Tel let me have what you think is a REASONABLE price by private message and that way we then have something over my mate(I use the term loosly :D )Trogg

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Back at you Mr Floyd!!

Chris

Chris Goddard