lead mould(s)

Hi all,

just wondering if anyone has any lead moulds laying around that they never use or just don't want? 250 gr to 750gr or 6 to 12 ozs. I have seen the prices of new ones and they are crazy, I have loads of lead.

It's for a good cause, cause I'm skint :D

Alan(nl)

[ 07. May 2003, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: Alan Taylor ]

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan Taylor:

Hi all,

just wondering if anyone has any lead moulds laying around that they never use or just don't want? 250 gr to 750gr or 6 to 12 ozs. I have seen the prices of new ones and they are crazy, I have loads of lead.

Alan(nl)

Glad to know you're not a complete European convert, Alan.

250 grm is about 9 oz, 750 grm is about 27 oz!

Just had a thought. You weren't talking grains were you?

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Jim Roper:

Jim Roper:

Hi all,

just wondering if anyone has any lead moulds laying around that they never use or just don't want? or 6 to 12 ozs. I have seen the prices of new ones and they are crazy, I have loads of lead.

Alan(nl)

Glad to know you're not a complete European convert, Alan.

250 grm is about 9 oz, 750 grm is about 27 oz!

Just had a thought. You weren't talking grains were you?

Thanks Jim :o

Alan(nl) :D

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

I have a very good source whom can make any type of mold you require. Can be costly but is worth it. Mold can be made by scanning in the shape of the lead u want and using a spark eroder and piece of alloy.

The mold quality is far superior to any ive seen, and that even goes for the gemini mold. I believe he has some 6 oz breakaways available at present, although as i said - molds can be made to order.

There can be a waiting list - so if you want one you may have to wait but its worthwhile - cost of the mold is normally around £30.

Geezer is based South Wales!

I'll get a photo of one of my mold and will put it on the web asap if anyones interested.

James

James my lad I would be VERY interested in that!!! And I mean VERY!!

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• 3 years later...
I have a very good source whom can make any type of mold you require. Can be costly but is worth it. Mold can be made by scanning in the shape of the lead u want and using a spark eroder and piece of alloy.

The mold quality is far superior to any ive seen, and that even goes for the gemini mold. I believe he has some 6 oz breakaways available at present, although as i said - molds can be made to order.

There can be a waiting list - so if you want one you may have to wait but its worthwhile - cost of the mold is normally around £30.

Geezer is based South Wales!

I'll get a photo of one of my mold and will put it on the web asap if anyones interested.

James

Hi James,

I've been trolling through the archives re lead moulds and came across your post. Do you have this guys details? Good moulds now are hard to come by :schmoll:

thks v.much

PeteW

got an original adjusty mould ,goes from 3-9oz (or if your in europe 3-9 british ounces :P ),offers? W.H.Y.?

whoops little shake on the cam :rolleyes:

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson