Just put a nice piece of liver in your jacket pocket, in about a week you should have some maggots.

Get a McFarlanes (no relation) biscuit tin and make a hole in the lid about an inch or two across. Now line the tin with a half inch of sawdust. Ask your local butcher (good for sawdust too by the way) for some offal and place a good handful in the middle of the tin and replace the lid. Leave the tin outside, out of direct sunlight but in a warm place and make sure it doesnt get wet. Give it a few days, a week at worst and riddle the contents. Maggots galore. Cover the maggots with fresh sawdust and put them in a tub.

Clean your hands, wipe the tub with an alcohol swab, clean your hands again. Now put a poly-bag over you hand, inside-out. Grab the tub, pull the bag over the tub and tie a knot in it. This way you should get the tub into the fridge without having spread any germs. They should last about a fortnight.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...