Ide be mad not too!!

dibbly88

Ed Matysiak:

Put some barbel in there! Sounds daft but if you read up on it you will find many supplies that rear small barbel in ponds for stocking in still waters. As chub they do just as well in ponds as they do in rivers.

[asbestos underwear mode]

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are fictitious. Any similarities to real

opinions, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.

Why the question mark Peter .. does anyone have an opinion on this subject .. . I mean what could possibly be wrong putting barbel in a stillwater. .aren't all fish just the same really . .

I an off on a short holiday now

hey waddaya know I can spell tomato !

i personally would like to put barbel in the pond but a few of our members believe that they are only to be found in rivers which is funny as there aint that many ie none round these parts.

i have caught barbel in comercial pools in england and they account for themselves realy well as you would expect.

after yesterday we have a new species in the water is called a kyle. he managed to fallin during the match but some how i can't imagine him breading with any other species.

Tight Lines, Dibbly88