WANTED outboard motor

You BUGGER!! I just gave a seagull away tonight!! 4HP and like bloody new!! (Sorry) I'll keep a weather eye out though!!

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Hi mate got an old 4 horse motor knocking around somewhere, will try and dig it out and see if it still runs.................

email me at terrywilliams@tjtoo.freeserve.co.uk

(I'm not on here that often now)

Terry

Chris Goddard:

You BUGGER!! I just gave a seagull away tonight!! 4HP and like bloody new!! (Sorry) I'll keep a weather eye out though!!

Chris

no, YOU bugger!

Got a 3 year old 4hp four stroke long shaft Mariner in first class condition with about ten hours max on the clock, that has sat doing nothing for 18 months as 'the spare' you're probably too far away from South London and its probably more than you want to spend (£325 no offers)but its there if you want it. Going on Ebay soon.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

thanks argyll, if i cant find anything cheaper i may be interested. london isnt a problem as i'm down there quite often for work. let me know before you put it on ebay.

Not a problem, theres no rush. I'll have to take it down to the boat and run it, so if you were interested then I can arrange for you to see it running about ten minutes off junction 10/11 of the M25. Let me know.

Dont forget that its a long shaft.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

• 4 weeks later...