Problem with IE 6 with this design

JackPike

Everything works fine on all browsers except for IE 6 on this web site I am building the problem is with IE 6 the navigation jumps out of place when it loads or when the back button is hit but jumps back into position when the mouse is moved over the webpage I have spent days trying solve the problem and thought of dropping IE 6 altogether

the page is here

http://www.perchman.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

He who simply trys, Is not trying hard enuff

Everything works fine on all browsers except for IE 6 on this web site I am building the problem is with IE 6 the navigation jumps out of place when it loads or when the back button is hit but jumps back into position when the mouse is moved over the webpage I have spent days trying solve the problem and thought of dropping IE 6 altogether

the page is here

http://www.perchman.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

you asked a question and answered it yourself mate , get rid of it , drop it like a hot tattie.

Nice looking site by the way. :thumbs:

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

IE6 is no longer a particularly safe browser and as time goes on, it will be less and less able to handle new forms of code that were developed and standardised after MS quit supporting or updating that version.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I might move the navigation into the header and make it horizontal I will have to speak to the client to see if she wants to drop IE 6 but according to statistics on another site I built there are still around 16% of the visitors still using it :unsure:

He who simply trys, Is not trying hard enuff