book for sale proceeds to RNLI

Hi there,

On the post card topic I offered a book "Angling in the bailiwick of Guernsey" by Len Le Page as a prize for the first post card pulled out of the hat. Cranfield won but asked me to sell it and put the proceeds into a charity, thanks mate :)

So the book is up for auction, winning cheque to be made payable to the RNLI. Closing date the end of January.

Its a cracking book for anyone intending to fish Guernsey and gives loads of hot spots, rigs bait gathering hints and pictures. It is also in good condition.

Don't go daft

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the book, and agree, it is THE book to get if you want to fish anywhere in Guernsey, Alderney, Sark or Herm. Lots of accurate mark information, local angling history, with the odd great story thrown in for good measure. £10, good bid!!

Like Fresh coffee? www.Bean14.com