time for a clear out

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Jeepster. I'm aware of the Harris jobby, I had one, good value but a tad soft for my taste. Your offer is much appreciated but I reckon it would find a more appreciative home with Mr Matthew. Thanks again, really appreciated.

If the travel rod is still available then I would be interested.

[ 22. March 2005, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]

the travel rod is available......

mrmatthew, i'm away for a couple of days now, i'll check postage for the feeder rod on friday

Colin got in there first Jeepster, but if he doesn't show anymore interest then, when you get back, perhaps we can do the business. Presume you are off chasing the supernaturel and other nocturnal oddities, such as a few nefarious ladies of the night. Have a good one.

Matthew, glad the reel is doing the biz. So long as you catch!

Guest Ferret1959
jeepster:

also got the following for sale,

shimano T-Diaflash medium - heavy quiver rod

adjustable from 11 to 13 foot, cork handle and super swanky slim light carbon blank. complete with 3 tips, 1, 2 and 3 oz. comes in rod bag and protective tube.

i'm selling it because i cant remember the last time i used it, i use an avon rod on rivers now. this rod is great for stillwater or river carp, tech, bream, roach etc etc

good quality responsive rod thats a pleasure to fish with. cost £140 new, i'm asking £65 (plus postage)

let me know if you want pics and i'll email them to you

Hey up Jeeps, I'll give you fifty quid cash for the T-Diaflash and collect next week if you want.

peter, the shimano travel rod is yours if you want it.......

dave, mrmatthew still has first refusal on the shimano, just got to check postage price for him, if he doesnt want it then we can talk..... if talking involves you paying 65 quid that is

feeder rod sold (thanks matt)

come on, who wants this shimano travel rod, someone must.... peter???? anyone??????