WANTED - Bivvy, Bed-Chair, Pod,

Anyone sort me out on any of these items, i`m buying on a budget so nothing top of the range but then again, dont want anything rubbish!

Email mnbylcr2@yahoo.co.uk

Chris

Here fishy fishy.......

140 hours of blanking at Carcus!! 2 carp runs and countless bream .

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com

Bivvy? Yep! Bedchair? yep! But only the 6 leg ones at BUDGET prices!! And of course I have pods and alarms and drop off's and.........Send me a pM with more accurate requirements please IE price you want to pay!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

:D and i`m loving it!!!!!

Chris i will pm now, however i`m looking for second hand stuff as i want the BRANDED stuff at a second hand price rather than cheaper new stuff!

Chris

Here fishy fishy.......

140 hours of blanking at Carcus!! 2 carp runs and countless bream .

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com

craynerd:

Anyone sort me out on any of these items, i`m buying on a budget so nothing top of the range but then again, dont want anything rubbish!

Email  mnbylcr2@yahoo.co.uk

Chris

This is bugging me as I have a smashing bivvy, rod pod, swingers and droppers going for next to nothing to a good home but it is getting them from Holland to the UK :mad: :mad:

I "sold" 3 matching carp rods. 3 shimano 5010 bait runners and a fedoral to one of our AN lads 2 years ago and am still waiting for him to collect them as per our agreement, it is not his fault but still frustrating :(

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/